We’re always looking for feedback. If you have any questions or ideas for iFunbox, feel free to send us your feeback.
How to report a bug?
In general,if you can't reproduce it, we can't fix it. That is to say, the more detailed and precise you describe your bug, the more likely we are going to fix it.
To begin with, describe the problem in ONE sentence, then give easy-to-follow steps that will trigger the problem. Example:
Cannot import photos to iPhone with Quick Toolbox
1. Open iFunbox and connect my iPhone
2. Switch to 'Quick Toolbox' tab and click 'Photo Library'
3. Drag and drop a .jpeg file into the pop-up window
4. Import failed, says 'No file to import'
Secondary, provide the following information as well - this is very important!
• Your iDevice: iPhone 4s w/ iOS 6.1.3, iPhone 5s w/ iOS 7.0.2...
• Your OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Mac OS X...
• Your IE version: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...
• Your iFunbox version: 4.0 for Windows(The latest version), 1.8 for Mac...
Last, please understand that we have lots of enquiries coming everyday, and we may not have enough time to everyone. However, we will go through every single message very carefully and try fixing all reported bugs in the next release. Again, if your bug report is effective, chances are higher that it will get fixed.